Effective Date: June 7, 2021
Evergreen Technologies, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.evergreenapp.co/ and the Evergreen mobile application. Throughout this document, we will refer to our website and mobile application as our services (“Services”).
We use your data to provide and improve our Services. By using our Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. Types of Data CollectedPersonal Data
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name
- Cookies and Usage Data
At any point, you may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access our Services by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include information about various actions you perform while using our Services, and is used to help us better understand how to improve our Services.Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies may also be used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
3. Use of Data
Evergreen Technologies, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Services;
- to provide customer support;
- to analyze usage data so that we can improve our Services;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
5. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
6. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Third Party Service Providers. Third party service providers we use to support our business have access to your Personal Data only as required to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
7. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note as well that we may not be able to provide our Services without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
9. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected for online advertising and analytics purposes, and that is why we provide a variety of opt-out mechanisms. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
10. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (“Service Providers”), provide Services on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
11. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
14. Contact Us